H & B® 45,000 ACFM Stationary Pulsejet Baghouse
Make: H & B® Model: DB-7560 Type: Stationary Pulsejet Baghouse
Description: H & B® stationary design baghouse rated at a nominal 45,000 ACFM. The baghouse cleaning method is by pulsejet. The baghouse includes steel support legs to grade and the following features and specifications:
- 408 Nomex bags with cages and venturies.
- 6” dia x 12’ long bags and a total cloth area of 7,690 square feet.
- Main exhaust fan with 200 HP drive. Complete with stack and inlet ductwork with opposed blade damper.
- Single “V” hopper with screw and drive.
- Maintenance platform with handrails at pulse valves. Valves rebuilt 2 seasons ago.
- Inlet inertial style collector.
- Inlet transition duct elbow plus additional ductwork to drum.
- Sullivan-Palatek Model #30DGGW-HA-TE Air Compressor included.
Comments: The baghouse is currently erected, but not in use. Solid baghouse used very little over last (4) years.
Info Sheet: GTB-5414IWS Baghouse