Stansteel 4,000 LB Batch Tower Elevator
DESCRIPTION: Stansteel Model RMA (4,000 lb.) nominal capacity batch tower. Specifications are as follows:
- 3 ½ Deck Horizontal Screen, provides four aggregate separations plus tailings. The screen is totally enclosed with removable dust housing and mounted on coil springs to isolate vibration from the mixing tower.
- Stansteel vertical bucket elevator. The buckets are a nominal 16” x 7” x 9” and mounted on 4” pitch single strand chain. A 20 Hp motor with shaft mounted gear reducer and belt drive are included. The bolt-on elevator discharge chute and drive access platform are included.
- The hot aggregate bin is a four compartment design. Each bin is equipped with clam type gates that are operated with air cylinders. Overflow chutes are center located in each bin to permit full usage of available bin volume. Overflow and oversize reject chutes are provided to an overflow bin on the side of the tower. An inspection sampling platform and large sampling doors are provided at the bin gate level. High and Low level indicators are included in each bin. The aggregate weigh hopper is suspended on a scale lever system with load cells. The hopper nominal capacity is 4,000#
- The liquid AC weigh bucket is suspended on a scale lever system with load cells. The bucket is hot oil jacketed and equipped with an air operated plunger type discharge gate.
- The pugmill mixer is hot oil jacketed with a nominal capacity of 4,000 pounds, based on the material weighing 100 lbs/Cu. Ft. The heavy duty concentric shaft drive reducer assembly provides evenly distributed power to both mixer shafts.
INFO SHEET: GTB-5102NWS