H&B® Nominal 60,000 ACFM Stationary Baghouse
DESCRIPTION: Stationary H&B®, Pulsejet baghouse. Unit has a capacity for (620) nominal 5.25” dia. x 10’ long bags and (248) 5.25” x 8’ long bags for a total cloth area of 11,247 sq. ft. of cloth. Features of this baghouse include the following:
- Air to cloth ratio at 60,000 ACFM is a nominal 5.5:1.
- Some Inlet and outlet ductwork is available.
- Single “V” trough hopper dust discharge screw conveyor in bottom.
- Completely enclosed top access deck with handrails.
- Heavy duty Goyen diaphragm pulse valves.
- Most of the cages for this baghouse are available and have been removed for storage.
NOTE: The Size 44-PLR exhaust fan for this house has been retained by the owner for use elsewhere, but other appropriately sized, new and used fans, are available from Stansteel Used Equipment Division.
Info Sheet: GTB-5058IWS