Gencor/H&B® 8,000 LB Partial Batch Plant
Gencor®/H&B® partial Batch Plant consisting of a dryer with burner, complete batch tower, hot aggregate bucket elevator, Deister Screen, and baghouse. Component general descriptions and specifications are as follows:
DRYER: Gencor®/H&B® Stationary Counterflow dryer measuring a nominal 88” diameter x 32’ long with (4) 15HP Trunnion driven drives. Includes a Genco® Ultraflame UF55 35 MBTU Burner that is currently running on natural gas. Dryer is insulated and skinned.
BUCKET ELEVATOR: Stationary Gencor®/H&B®, vertical design, totally enclosed, hot aggregate bucket elevator. Single strand buckets measuring 19 ¼” wide x 11” deep with a 9” opening. Also included is the 40HP drive system with an inspection/maintenance platform and handrails on top.
TOWER: Gencor®/H&B®, Batch Tower assembly. Components of the tower and specifications are as follows:
- Four (4) compartment hot aggregate storage bin in (2) sections, with material reject/overflow chutes.
- Nominal 8,000 lb. capacity pugmill section with load cell equipped aggregate weigh hopper, asphalt bucket, 125HP pugmill motor and drive.
- Steel support legs to grade.
- Numerous inspection/maintenance ladders, platforms and handrails allowing access to all levels of the tower section and bucket elevator platform.
- Hot Aggregate Bin overflow collection hopper.
- High & Low, Bin Level Indicators.
- Ingersoll-Rand T30 15HP Air Compressor & Fugitive Fan mounted on Hot Bin section
- Deister Model #UHS-3514 5’ x 14’ 3 ½” Deck Screen with a 20HP motor.
BAGHOUSE: Stationary Pulsejet Gencor®/H&B® Model #574-SB-10-DS. Components of the tower and specifications are as follows:
- Fully insulated.
- (574) 10’ long top load bags with cages and venturies.
- Backward inclined fan with a 125 HP motor.
- Hopper mounted 5HP Dust Removal Auger.
- Remote controlled exhaust damper as well as interconnecting duct work and stack.
Included with the baghouse is a a “Knock-out Box” style Primary Collector, Exhaust Damper, Twin motor Fan Drive, a closed loop fugitive dust system and Stack with a Test Platform.
Gencor® is a trademark of Gencor® Industries, Inc. and Stansteel® is not licensed by or related to Gencor® Industries, Inc.
Info Sheet: GTB-5293WS