Gencor® 200-250TPH Counterflow Drum Plant
Make: Gencor® Rate: Nominal 200-250 TPH Type: Stationary CF Drum Mix Plant
Gencor® Complete Used Drum Plant equipped as follows;
- Stationary 200 TPH Counter-Flow Dryer/Drum that is a nominal 7′-6″ diameter x 38’ long with Quad trunnion drive @ 20 HP each, heavy duty beam frame, rap collar and breechings. The Combination NG/Oil, Long-nose Burner is a Gencor® UFII-70, currently set up for #2 Diesel and is in excellent condition.
- Gencor®, 1995 Model Baghouse, with a total of (384), 6.5” dia x 15’ long, single Bags. Including; a Gencor®, Exhaust Fan, a Gencor® 10’ x 10’, Knock out box type Primary Collector, with a gravity type dust return chute and tipping valve for feeding the RAP Collar.
- Pro-Quip, Double Deck. 4’ x 8’ Virgin Scalping Screen with total remote bypass chute. Screen is powered by a 5 HP Motor and is in excellent condition.
- Four (4), Barber Greene, 9’ x 10’ stationary Coldfeed Bins equipped with 24” Feed Conveyors, Bin Extensions, 3 HP AC & DC Motors and Dodge Reducers. In addition to the bins, a 24” x 63’ collecting conveyor for feeding the screen and a 24” x 40’ Scale Conveyor are included. All virgin aggregate processing components are reported to be in very good condition.
- (1), skid mounted, Direct Fired, single compartment AC Tank, with combination Oil & Natural Gas Burner. An additional, Heatec skidded, coiled only AC Tank is also included and is heated by the first tank. Both tanks are covered with a metal skin and insulation for maximum heat retention. Also included with the AC System is a 10 HP powered, 4” AC Metering system and 4”, AC unloading pump skid.
- (1) 10’-6” Diameter x 15’ long, skid mounted Fuel Tank is also included.
- (1) Stationary, single RAP Bin is included. This bin measures 9’ wide x 12’ long and is equipped with a Grizzly, Bin Wall Vibrator, a 30” wide x 15’-6” long Flat Feed Conveyor and leg extensions to grade. Also included is a RAP Scale Conveyor that is 24” wide x 60’ long with mounted belt scale and skidded truss type frame. A 3’ x 5’ Single Deck Scalping Screen is also available with the RAP System.
- (1) Gencor®/ Bituma®, nominal 150 Ton capacity Storage Silo with 30” wide x 36” deep by nominal 62’ long Slat Conveyor. The Silo is also equipped with bin level indicators, and long term storage/safety gates. The slat conveyor is equipped with electric heat on the floor, cast floor liner plates, a mix reject gate and a 50 HP Drive.
- The Control House for this plant is a stationary wood structure, built on top of a block building and would not be practical to try and move. The Controls however are complete Astec Model PM-96 and include all switchgear, breakers and etc.
- (1) Process Heating, Fuel Pre-Heater is also included with this plant.
Gencor® is a trademark of Gencor® Industries, Inc. and Stansteel® is not licensed by or related to Gencor® Industries, Inc.
Info Sheet: GTB-4978-2WS